Now accepting applications for grades K-5 for the 2023-2024 school year.
I. Schedule a Tour/Attend Open House
- Submit an application.
- $100 Nonrefundable Application Fee
- Submit a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate for age verification.
- Submission of the application does not guarantee admission into the Academy.
III. Teacher Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendations must be completed by the student’s most recent teacher and returned to the Academy in a sealed envelope.
- Letters of recommendation are used to gather additional information about a student for enrollment.
IV. Schedule an Assessment
- To achieve an optimal learning environment and experience, we require each child to undergo an assessment.
- Students are observed and assessed academically, behaviorally, and socially.
- Helps endure that our classroom environment remains focused and that each student can excel and reach their full potential.
- You will receive notification of the school’s decision within 7-10 business days of the assessment
Students in grades K-5 will need to submit the following documents:
- Cumulative files from previous schools (i.e. report card, standardized test results, IEP/504 Plan/Psychological Testing, etc.)
Upon Acceptance, the following must be turned in:
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Nonrefundable security deposit is due immediately
Before the start of school, the following must be turned in:
- Health Assessment
- Immunization Records
Click the link below to schedule a visit!